
So last night I was planning on going to dinner with my Grandma and Tahnee. Then on my way home my mom calls me and tells me that my uncle Tom is in the emergency room because his lung has collapsed. So...I am a fast driver so I flew up there just to get there right as they are finished putting a tube in his chest to help get air to it.
He was in so much pain. I guessed they knocked him out so when I came in the room he was all alone. He is pail white. I first noted that his stomach was not moving up and down (from all of
my medical problems I know that is something that nurses look at. So I was encouraging him to breath and he was looking at me with a confused look on his face. Finally my Aunt KaeLene came in. Then the Doctor came in and told us how a lot of air rushed out when she put the tube in and how his vitals came up. She did the right thing.
my medical problems I know that is something that nurses look at. So I was encouraging him to breath and he was looking at me with a confused look on his face. Finally my Aunt KaeLene came in. Then the Doctor came in and told us how a lot of air rushed out when she put the tube in and how his vitals came up. She did the right thing.We left Tom and went to dinner...in the hospital. I guess that they were so busy that they didnt have time to move him to his room so he was just hanging out in the emergency.

I had to leave because Daxton comes home at 8. I was there long enough to wait and think that I was going to have to call the cops to get Daxton back. But they were only 5 minutes late. Daxton and I sent the next hour getting ready for bed and playing blocks.
Let me explain the pictures...on the top...Tahnee and KaeLene, she was trying to tell her daughter what to get from home. She is a mess. In the middle...Grandma Mitton...she was eating a cookie. Last...me and Mom...we were trying to see how bad of a picture we could take. It worked.
5 comments:
You nerd. I hope your uncle comes out ok! Love you!
I'm so sad for Tom! He needs to hurry and get better! I miss all of you guys! I can't wait to see you! A little under 2 weeks!! YEAH!
That's crazy--I hope he recovers soon. I can't believe what he's already gone through.
I'm in Arizona for another 21 months. How pathetic is it that I'm already counting down?
Hopefully your uncle Tom will be ok! I loved the pics- you and your mom couldn't take a bad picture even if you tried harder! I love how caring and supportive you are with your family- it's really sweet to still see that around!
Nice job with the blog! So informative! Great pictures! Well, keep up the good work and we'll see you soon! Luv ya!
Post a Comment