Thursday, August 28, 2008

I's Tagged 8-28-8

This picture of Daxton is how I feel today...
Here is another fabulous tag! Thanks Tiff!

I am: in a really bad mood, my chest is even heavy with anger

I think: most things are not a big deal but this just pissed me off

I want: Daxton to get rid of his dad, and my job to go back to how it used to be

I wish: I wasn’t hungry all the time

I miss: being married, but not who I was married to

I fear: that I will never get remarried

I feel: you don’t want to know what I feel right now

I hear: really loud music so I don’t have to listen to Kristen talk to whoever she is talking to on the phone (a personal call).

I smell: my stinky heater

I crave: bubble gum ice cream and penny candy

I usually: like to work, but not lately

I always: tell it how it is

I search: for deals on ski coats for Daxton this winter

I wonder: what’s going to happen in court on the 9th

I care: way too much for just about everyone

I worry: that Daxton will turn out like Trevor

I remember: how nice it felt to be skinny, much easier to move

I believe: all may be accomplished in righteousness

I dance: every chance I get

I don’t always: do the right thing…like yell at my boss for example

I lose: my respect for people who have no ethics

I never: drive the speed limit…always way over

I listen: to my (Caden’s) iPod because I can’t stream music

I don't understand: my works HR department

I am scared: of birds…really scared of birds

I need: money to pay for my attorney

I forget: everything, really

I tag: Chelsea, Mindi and KrisAnn

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha what an interesting tag. I'm pretty excited to do it. :) I hope you get feeling better. I love you!

CoreyKrisAnnAubreySienna said...

That sucks about work! I hope things get better for you. At least you get Monday off and I'm so glad you and Daxton are coming to the party. I hope it doesn't rain. Anyways, we love ya and hope to see ya soon.

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

Brandi-I don't know if you would be interested or what you do for work right now, but I just heard of a job opening in Bountiful that could potentially be great. Call me, or e-mail me if you want to know more. 801-725-2530, or paigemelinda@gmail.com

Saunders Family said...

Brandi We love you! Keep your head up. Things will get better...

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

I'm sorry that things aren't going great right now! Hang in there! I love checking out your blog!

Jared and Jessica said...

hey you! i am glad someone else is really afraid of birds too!!!