Friday, August 29, 2008

New Look 8-29-8

So I recieved complaints that I cut my hair and then didn't post a picture of the finished product...well here you go. Have a good weekend everyone, I will!

6 comments:

Tiff@ny said...

Very cute!!! I like! =)

Ashley said...

It is so cute like that!! What you do you think? Do you like it so far?

Malia said...

You are too hot to handle! I never thought you would cut your hair! Not in a million years!

Mechelle said...

I love it! I think that you are one hot momma! JOn was asking me if you were dating anyone? I told him I would ask and see if you wanted to now or whatever! You look cute- keep your chin up!

Anonymous said...

Love it! :) Sexy mama

Lindsay said...

Whoa! It looks great! I hope you're doing as great as you look!