Monday 9-1-8
Today we went to Aubrey’s 2nd Birthday party. Her birthday was actually on the 2nd but we had a party a day early. It was really nice. They had it in the gaurage because the weather was so bad. Corey had worked his butt off trying to make it nice and it really was. She was so cute. I think she loved every present that she got, including the clothes. Daxton had fun because there was an extra three kids there that were Aubrey’s cousins. It was a blast!


Saturday 8-30-8
We didn’t really have plans for Saturday so we woke up and called my parents to see what they were doing. We spent the morning playing trucks! Then my parents were going office furniture shopping so I invited Daxton and myself to join them. I thought it would be a good fight…dad vs mom! It wasn’t a good fight at all. Although I got a head board for myself and a night stand, which I have been wanting for over 3 years now :)
So we went to my parents house and painted and put all of the furniture together. I guess they weren’t kidding when they called it labor day.

Daxton was kind of on his own for entertainment and other things like putting on a band-aid. But he did a good job!
Today we went to Aubrey’s 2nd Birthday party. Her birthday was actually on the 2nd but we had a party a day early. It was really nice. They had it in the gaurage because the weather was so bad. Corey had worked his butt off trying to make it nice and it really was. She was so cute. I think she loved every present that she got, including the clothes. Daxton had fun because there was an extra three kids there that were Aubrey’s cousins. It was a blast!


Saturday 8-30-8
We didn’t really have plans for Saturday so we woke up and called my parents to see what they were doing. We spent the morning playing trucks! Then my parents were going office furniture shopping so I invited Daxton and myself to join them. I thought it would be a good fight…dad vs mom! It wasn’t a good fight at all. Although I got a head board for myself and a night stand, which I have been wanting for over 3 years now :)

So we went to my parents house and painted and put all of the furniture together. I guess they weren’t kidding when they called it labor day.

Daxton was kind of on his own for entertainment and other things like putting on a band-aid. But he did a good job!
3 comments:
What, you guys aren't suppose to change anything while I'm gone!!! Especially the office--I have too many fond memories of late night conversations and blessings from Doug in there. I am not happy about this.
We are officially in a fight until you beg for forgiveness.
haha that is awesome. I like the new color.
You're pretty good at putting furniture together. Thanks for helping with Aubrey's new bed.
Post a Comment