We took Daxton in to get his pictures taken for the year. I drove up during my lunch. He was good for the first 3 pictures and then he was showing off. It was not a good experience. But that is totally normal for him. My mom told him that if he took good pictures that they would go do a Build a Bear…or dinosaur. He named the dino, Dan-a-sor…creative for a 4 year old.




Daxton and is prize
7 comments:
He is so cute! His pics turned out darling! Thats a sweet dinosaur he got! I want a picture of him for sure!
haha of course your mom bribes him ;) jk jk the pics turned out nice! I expect to see a few actual print outs at work. Love ya!
Very cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. =) Hey I changed my blog address to tmolsen.blogspot.com so be sure to change it on your link other wise it wont work any more.
Love you and hope to see you soon.
Oh you going to Melissa's party this coming Thursday?
He is so cute! I think that the pics turned out great! And what a lucky kid- build- a -dino!
Aw, so cute and handsome! Love the pictures. I'm glad you got one of the dinosaur, too. I was curious. Daxton always looks so cute. Oh, and please tell Daxton thanks for the cute sticker page he sent Aubrey. Aubrey just loved it! Of course, a whole page of Thomas the Train stickers...what's not to love? It was a nice surprise. Thanks!
What a handsome kid! a little add... but cute. He must have a amazing grandma! You would bribe too if you knew him!
i like the chair one. I bet he was in girl heaven, showing off and all.
Post a Comment