Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fluff 9-7-8

This is the best picture I could get of Daxton's new bunny

The first thing we did Sunday morning was go to Grandma's to see his bunny...he was so excited that he was up with the sun. That's nothing new, just a pain to wake up at 7 on a weekend. Then we went to church. After church my grandma and grandpa Hyer stopped by. They stayed a long time for them. Daxton wanted to swim...needless to say, Fluff got a little wet also. He hated it. I told Daxton that his bunny isn't going to like his boy if you keep doing things he doesn't like to him. We wrapped the bunny up like a baby so he would be so scared.


Daxton insisted that his bunny wanted to go for a ride on his 3wheeler

I am not sure that with all of this love an attention that this bunny is going to live very long. Haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will and I'm sure it just loves Daxton! That is the cutest thing, the bunny on the 3wheeler haha so fun.

Angie Williams said...

Daxton got a bunny?! I can't wait to see it!! Hope you guys are doing well. See you in a month-ish :)