
On Friday at almost 5pm I was on the phone with a customer and a flower lady walked in. When this happens I always think…oh, someone is getting flowers. She read the name on the card and she said “Brandi.” I shook my head assuring here that she was here. I was in total shock! Who on earth could this be from? I looked at the card, and since I never have gotten flowers before didn’t even know that it opened up. It was from my cousin TAHNEE! She has been my best friend since her birth. I cried. The note read, “Thinking of you…Love Tahnee.” The funny thing is that I have wanted to send her flowers for at least 6 months now. So I was so touched that she sent them to me. I love her to death and she will always be my boo-tobi!
1 comment:
Sexy picture. Your photographer did such a good job! ;) I'm so happy you got flowers. That was so nice of your cousin.
Post a Comment