Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself. A quirk is an odd mannerism, a peculiar habit, or aspect of somebody’s character. Tag 6 fellow bloggers.
I have so many things that I do that are totally weird habits, its part of being OCD. So I will try not to do straight compulsive habits. I couldn't do this because they are totally normal to me so, thanks for the help Chels!
1. I iron my sheets. I don’t do this every time but I do it as much as I can. I like them to be nice and smooth with now wrinkles. But I am not the only one. My Grandma and Carl at work does it too so I am not he only weird one.
2. I don’t believe in making my bed. I wake up get ready and leave. When I come home I get ready for bed and get back in it so I don’t see why I really need to make it. If I was home for more then 5 minutes I would make it.
3. As soon as I see white on my fingernails I cut them. I like to keep them short. Most of the time I cut them too short and they hurt, even bleed sometimes. I just can’t stand to have nails.
4. I yell at people when I am driving. Well, I don’t yell at them but I talk to people that I think are crappie drivers. Like people who don’t know how to yield when getting on the freeway, and when you have to pass people on the right because they think the fast lane is for just driving in. I by the way am a bad driver. I know this and I don’t pretend to be a good driver.
5. I don’t like to dip. I like chips no salsa. Sometimes I do ketchup on my fries but for the most part I like it plain. I don’t like a side of Ranch with everything…I just don’t dip.
6. No fingers on the windows. You know how you see the cars that you can’t see out of the windows, not acceptable. I was raised that if you touch the windows when you get home you were going to clean the windows. I like clean windows. I try to make the same rules for Daxton but it doesn’t work because he thinks its fun to clean the windows. Dang it!
I tag Rylee, Mindi, KrisAnn, Kristy, Malia and Shae!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha I love it. I had no idea you ironed your sheets!
Alright, I'll do it, but I'm going to have to think about it for a minute or two. It's going to take some time to narrow my quirks down to 6. haha, I yell at other people when I drive, too. Doesn't everyone?
You didn't get any of those habits from me! It takes less than 1 min. to make a bed. everything else really is normal! But you are prefect anyway.
sounds like mom wrote this, minus the bed.
that is so funny! I love learning quirky things about people! We talked to derek and he sounds excited to go out- I'll let you know when he is back down here!
Post a Comment