Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hair Cut 9-10-8

Last night I was getting Daxton ready for bed. We took a bath…since he was filthy from being with his dad. When he was done we were washing our hands and I looked at him, he had cut his hair! I said to him, Daxton did you cut your hair? He would not answer the question. I couldn’t believe it. I think he did it sometime today. He has always wanted to cut his hair so when I saw that he had finally did it I wasn’t that shocked. You can’t really tale when it’s fixed so I guess that we are just going to have to make sure that he always has his hair done. I think I am not going to tell his dad…then we will see if he says anything to me or if he even notices it. haha

Sorry my lid was up

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is hardly even noticeable!! I have seen much worse.

ps I think it is funny that you apoligized for your toilet seat up. I don't even notice things like that because I have always lived with boys!

Anonymous said...

Haha that is awesome. I think almost every kid will do that! Oh and your shower curtain is so cute!

Lindsay said...

It isn't really noticeable at all. Daxton is pretty good then! I really enjoyed the entry before, about Fluffy. I remember when you had a rabbit for a little while. What was its name?