On Saturday my Dad had tickets to go to the Miller Raceway out in Tooele, so when I got the invite I was all over it. We went out there first thing in the morning. Daxton was excited. It was kind of a long drive out there. We stopped for breakfast and Daxton wouldn’t eat because it wasn’t Mac N’ Cheese or chicken nuggets. He was not happy to drive all the way out there without a TV…poor kid. Haha

This is us on our way

Pulling faces trying to pass time
This is Daxton's crazy face...who knowsThe wind blew like crazy. When we pulled in I saw crazy expensive cars…I was in Brandi heaven. I was so excited. Then Daxton got excited because he wanted to find MACK’s truck. There we quite a few drivers there. I did my best to watch the race but it was kind of difficult with a 4 year old who was totally tire. It was really fun though. We didn’t stay for very long. I saw a Ferrari and that made the whole trip. Dad and Daxton wouldn’t take any pictures of me so I didn’t have any but I was really there.

Daxton, our seats over looked the pits...which was the best part

Daxton and my Dad...see the pit crew in the background

This was a crashed car they were loading on the truck
Daxton's new hat, I think its missing now haha
6 comments:
How fun. I'm glad you guys had a good time. I love your funny faces!
That car looks sweet! Too bad it got crashed.
PS you know the family rule on being invited.
How fun! It's so cute to see kids with their "grandparents"! I love watching my dad play with Gabe and the others! Your flowers were pretty too!
You guys always do fun, cool stuff. We're jealous. Glad you had fun!
Doug without a mustache????? I totally had to do a double take! Looks like a lot of fun Brandi!
I'm so jealous you guys got to go to the raceway, sounds like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment