I am just so conflicted right now. It’s mostly because of my job. Daxton was sick today, thanks to my mom for taking care of him while I work. At work they have put me on a schedule where I have someone different covering the phones. It’s not a good idea. Customers like to talk to the same person every time they call in. I know this because people will be like where were you and I just had the day off or something. They didn’t ask the people if it would work for them, there bosses just told them how it was going to be; so now all the people covering the phones are going to hate me. Which for the most part I don’t really care but it was kind of jerky. Work just sucks and I don’t really want to leave but I don’t want to be a prisoner either. And that is how they have made me feel now. The only thing that gets me though today is listening to Kelly. She has the most amazing voice. Angie downloaded it on Caden’s ipod that I am using so that’s to both of them. haha anyways it has to get better because it can’t get much worse.

2 comments:
We are SO alike--I love Kelly and hate work too!!! We were meant to be sisters.
Ya stupid work. I hope today is a better day! Love you
Post a Comment