Thursday, October 16, 2008

Activities 10-11-8

We had a primary activity on Saturday. It was Trevor’s weekend so I begged him to let Daxton come because we were practicing for the program on the 26th. You were told to bring your blanket. We went to the chapel to practice the program and then we went back to the primary room and watched a film about President Hinkley and the North Star. Daxton was way to hyper to just sit there. After that we went to the gym and they had a piñata. Daxton wanted to know, “whose birthday is it?” The kids lined up by age. Daxton got to nick it. They also made star cookies. Then after the activity I had to take Daxton back to Trevor. It was kind of hard to do that. He was really good about it though.

Jack and Ella (twins) and Daxton with there blankets


Belle, Alyssa and Erin are in my class and in

January I will get Brooklyn


Daxton getting blindfolded


Daxton's turn

Daxton's prizes

Then I went to my parents and Corey, KrisAnn and Aubrey were there. We were hungry so we went to Olive Garden. Corey and KrisAnn were so tired. I guess that Aubrey hasn't been sleeping well. She was moved into a big girl bed that now she wont stay in. I feel bad for them because I know what it's like to get up 5 times a night.

Corey and KrisAnn...they were tired but they could have smiled


I made them try it agian...buch better

Aubrey enjoying her breadstick...she loves to dip so they were a hit


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?! You have a niece who loves to dip?! I would have never knew! :) You got OG two nights in a row? Luck you!! ;) I'm glad Trevor let Daxton go for the party. It looks like a lot of fun!

Mechelle said...

I am so glad that trevor let Daxton go to the primary party! It wasn't too long ago when we going to those together!

Lindsay said...

That is so weird that Alyssa is in your class now. I taught her in nursery! Brooklyn too. When did the babies in the ward get so old?