Friday, July 25, 2008

24th of July 2008

We went to Bear Lake because my Aunt and Uncle and there family had rented a condo on the beach. So we were invited up for the day. We just sat and stared at people and played on the beach. It was kind of hot. But after you got over the first shock of the water it was actually very nice. My Mom and Aunt KaeLene Our crew playing on the beach and in the water Uncle Chris, enjoying the shadeUncle Tom...he's the one who put this party together

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Brandi! Megan told me that you started a blog. I am excited to follow yours I love seeing updates of your family.

nickandmindi said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Man we are missing out on a lot of good times! We will have to do more fun stuff when we get back! I am sure we will! We will be back just in time for the Founders day celebration and the good old Mt. Sterling Stampede! Will Daxton ride a sheep? :) I am so excited to see everyone! Glad all is well! Love ya!