Over the last weekend I didn't have Daxton so I decided that I would go test drive cars. Now there are some things you should know. I love cars! I love german cars but I can't even afford to look at them. haha so I just looked at a few, in Bountiful. I am currently leasing a 06 Accord but my lease is up next year so I am trying to figure out my next move.
First we went to look at Honda Accords. I like my Honda just fine. I don't love it though. I have issues with the seats. I find them sticky. They are cloth, when dust particles float around in the air and they land you can see them on the seats. The sales person thought I was nuts. They have improved the seats but not too much. The sales man said that I could just add leather for $1500. No big deal. Other than that they are really nice.
Then we went to look at Toyota Camry's. They are really cute on the outside but I felt the inside was cheap. So scratch that idea.Then we stoped for dinner at Ho Ho's. I was with my mom looking at cars and my dad came for dinner. But he would not use his presious time looking at cars. So then me and mom had one more stop Nissan. I had a Maxima once, loved it, of course it was top of the line. haha so we looked at the Altima, it was nice. I think the seats were not as bad as the ones in the accord. It was a fun drive. It was more sporty.
So now I am totally confused. This is nothing new. But cars are important to me so this is a big deal. What do I do? So for now we just stress and wait. I would take any advice or opinions on either.

2 comments:
Those all seem like sweet cars! I say go for the Nissan, just because that is what I drive right now and I like it! They are all sweet tho, and you would look hott in any of them!!! :) I hate those kind of decisions!
I think you should keep your car. Haha no need to get a new one ya nerd!
Post a Comment