Thursday, July 31, 2008

Work Overload 7-31-8

I am having a day where I have too many projects and not enough time to do all of them. Its month end at work which means that I have all of my work due at the same time. Not to mention that it also falls over payroll. When you wonder what a receptionist would do all day, how boring just answer the phones…I wish. I do payroll for all of the 20 Petro drivers (that is by weekly), I bill freight and I also bill Chevron for common carrier loads. Boring…So Daxton and my mom came into work today to eat there food before they went to The Gateway to play in the fountains. Daxton mixed all of my paper clips, pulled of my markers out and just messed up my drawer. I am kind of OCD so I had to fix it right away. Now I am doing much better now that I have my desk cleaned off and my drawer organized. If you are wondering these picture are messy. See how all of the clips are mixed up. I asked Chels if she had ever seen my desk this messy before to which she replyed "Yes." That is not true. Just if you were wondering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya ya whatever! I've seen your desk covered in papers before. Not in total mahem!(sp?) Thanks for the help with my shoes :)

Tiff@ny said...

Hey girlie I found ya! =) I have added you to my page. Loved reading through all your blogs. Now we can stay informed of what is going on with each other. =) It was really good to see you yesterday.
Love ya
Tiff