That night I didn’t move in my sleep until 11:40am. I guess I was good and tired. When I woke up my carpet was still totally wet. So I figured that the best way to dry it would be to open the windows. It’s like 100 degrees outside so it should dry fast. Then I wanted to see the town homes in Farmington and so did my mom so I took her carpet cleaner back and picked up both my mom and dad to go see the homes.
My cousin’s husband helps sale the townhomes on Saturday’s so I told him we were dropping in. He was so much fun. He followed us around. It was interesting to see all of the extra work done on the model homes. My cousin Kami decorated one of the homes so we went to see it. It was cute, modern and not really kid friendly but cute.
Then my dad wanted to have dinner with his parents so we drove to Logan to meet them. We also brought RaCinda and Kalie with us. We went to TJ Maxx before because we were early. I bought Daxton some clothes for school this fall. Then we went to Fedrico’s Pizza, one of my favorite places to eat. After dinner we went to Ross. I found more clothes for Daxton, some shoes and a bedspread for me. It’s cute…plain but cute. Now I have to make my bed.
My cousin also made it to the National Finals High School Rodeo. Out of about 145 team, he came in 19th place. Good job Kyler, you’re a stud!
2 comments:
Yay for your cousin that is some pretty exciting news! And I love buying new stuff for my bed :) Even thought it can be costly. Also I am super proud of you for cleaning your carpets. I would have just called a service to come do it! Ya I know, I'm lazy! haha
Brandi!!!! I was so excited to see you on Sunday! I just love how cute you are! My number is 774-0489. Call me and we can get together! Also- I saw you and Daxton in a Stampin' Up magazine a little bit ago- Was that you or am I seeing things!?
Post a Comment