
My plans for last night were to deliver a birthday present to a girl in my primary class. Then go home because my attorney was supposed to bring a paper that I need to sign to go to court. That was the plan. Well, I got to my primary teaching partners house right at 5:30 as planned. The birthday girl wasn’t home. On my way to her house however, I passed my parents house and noticed that my Sister-In-Law was there with my niece Aubrey. Now, I love these guys. It’s always a great day when you get to see them. So now I am in an extra hurry to get home to see them. Well, the lovely sister I teach with wants to drop the sharing time parts off to the kids. It ended up taking me 15 minutes. I was so mad. Then I get to my parents. We tried to make plans and I was like, well my attorney is coming to my house. Finally I called my attorney, who scares me to death, and he had forgotten to bring the stupid papers home...grrrr. So off we went to get something to eat and to Target. KrisAnn is having a baby the first of November so we were looking at strollers and cribs. The kids found that they could plan on the boxes of strollers…and we let them. They had so much fun. Sometimes its great when plans do go as we planned. haha
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time love!
Brandi! We love that you have a blog! :o)
Post a Comment