I am in big trouble. I am not allowed to talk about what happened so I am going to vent about what I am allowed to talk about. Monday I came into work and everything was fine. I had payroll in the morning and then after that I had a lot of mail. And entire mail tub full. I was discouraged but I few through it. Then some office drama came up and well, it made me very angry (that’s right Becky I was mad). I vented to my girl Chelsea…well long story short I ended up yelling at my boss because he forced me to talk about something I didn’t want to talk about. Then I got what is called administrative leave (work without pay). I wasn’t upset about that because I actually wanted the day off so it kind of worked out. haha Now on my day off my boss invited all of my girls into his office to tell them that they are not allowed to talk to me at my desk and threatened them with law suits. Neither of them said anything but to punish me he took them away from me. Now I spend 30 minutes away from my desk doing nothing because I am taking my two 15 minute breaks daily just to prove some dumb point.
Oh, on my day off I spent the day with Daxton and my Mom and RaCinda and Kalie…it was a horrible punishment haha. We went to lunch and then spent the rest of the day shopping. So thanks to my jerk boss for the punishment.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is stupid. I am sorry!
Good way around it haha Stupid work
I hate working for dumb bosses! I am glad that you are sticking up for yourself as best you can, really glad you haven't lost the spunk in you!!! Remember Mr. Butt, our DECA advisor? I will hate him forever!
Post a Comment