Chels tagged me to do this fun picture game I was going to do it for me and Daxton but it was just too hard, so here it goes:
Name

Brandi...with an I
Where I was Born

Logan Regional Hospital...Logan Utah
Favorite Color

Black...Ferrari 599 GTB Florano
Favorite city

Logan, UT...that is where most of my family lives and I love them
A place I'd like to visit

Lake Como, Italy
Bad habit

I drive like its a race...I love to go fast and race guys who wont let me pass
Favorite animal

As most of you who know me know, I don't like animals but if I were it would be a bunny
A past love

I will always love this car...Daxton's car seat didn't safely fit
First Job
For Jardine, I was in 8th grade
Another place I'd like to visit

I would like to go with Daxton and without Daxton
Job Now

this is the day that we set off the fire alarm
Tag: Alyssa, Brooke, Casey, Corey, Kristy, Malia, Mechelle, Mindi, SheaMarie and Tiffany
2 comments:
Haha yay! I love it. Especially the picture of the firetruck!
You did so good with your pictures, hopefully I have as much luck!
PS If your favorite town is Logan, I'll be expecting you soon!!!
Post a Comment