I have now clue how to do hair. So on Saturday Daxton and I went to get our hair cut. I didn't tell anyone that I was going to do I just took Daxton. I cut 7 inches off. This is as short as my hair has ever been. I kind of like it because it's totally different for me. The only problem is that I have no clue how to fix it so I will take any idea's anyone has to offer.
5 comments:
haha....I am no help because in my book that is still long hair and i don't know how to do long hair lol!! I bet you look so cute I cannot wait to see it all dried and done up soon!
I am totally shocked! It is going to be so cute! Um- I am kind of hair retarded, but a ponytail is always an easy fix!
Woo Woo! I wish I could cut my hair but I can't do it. I can't bring myself to wish for long hair again. I'll come over one night and help you style it. :)
Brandi I can't believe that you cut your hair! Good job! I bet it's pretty! I can't wait to see you!!
Wow Brandi, that is a big change! I bet it is so cute (can't really tell in the picture). I'd give you some good hair pointers if I had any...I'm sure you'll figure it out though. Your hair always looks great.
Post a Comment