There is a lot of work that goes into moving. We had a lot of help. You have to pack everything and after you have done that and you are so tired that you think you are going to die, then you have to clean the place.
This is Kristy getting a drink while Becky cleans up the houseSo I have a confession. I kind of enjoyed this move. Dave has never driven anything larger then his Honda. Here we have Dave who has to drive this big truck and tow a car. That right there makes me laugh. I guess that he was having major trials getting the truck and trailer figured out. It was kind of a major stress for him. Well, my Dad is a truck driver. So he was trying to teach Dave how to drive a large truck with trailer. I though it was so funny.
This is a picture of all of the guys trying to figure out how to properly load a car...nobody had ever done it before. Dave even read the instructions so that they did it right. In the picture we have Dave, Blake (dave's bro-in-law), his brother Jeff and my Dad.
This is Dave trying to drive his car on the trailer but not into the truck. Just a few minutes earlier he almost hit the truck with his car because they live on a huge hill and his car is manual. I mean, he missed hitting the truck by like 2 inches. haha

Now they were all hooked up and ready to go...but now the truck is full and pulling the car the trailer is stuck on the drive way. Then he stoped and the truck was stuck on the hill because of the huge hill. It was great intertainment. Dave's mom wouldn't even look she was so nervous.
Daxton wanted to help so much...so we let him help move little things and he watched the dog. He was telling me how sad he was because Kristy and "basketball Dave" were moving. He wanted to know if they hated him. He still doesn't get everything.
6 comments:
Im glad you had fun, I truly hate it all. Im not going to think about it. They certainly did not get my approval, I think I should have more say. I love you guys.see you soon.
Oh -- not a big fan of moves especially special friends and little sisters! Best wishes in AZ, Dave & Kristy.
Brandi, Thanks for sharing your blog! And I bet I drive faster than you!!!
How great of you to help with that move. Good luck to Kristy and Dave and hats off to you for being such a sweetheart friend, soooooo kind to everyone you know!
Brandi-just wanted to say hello! Good thing I have time to blog stalk at work, otherwise, I would have had no idea what you were up to. Ok, I guess that is probably a little stretch-I could just ask my mom. And sweetheart friend is totally something my mother would say! :)
Unless you know another Lori Morgan, then there is someone out there that talks just like her.
Oh that is such a nice post! You guys really did help us so much--I don't know what I'd do without you. And let Daxton know that we absolutely do not hate him and he is invited to come visit us whenever he wants. And I have to agree with Peggy in that she should have more say in where Dave and I can and cannot move.
Post a Comment