Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sunday 8-3-8

My mom’s cousin blessed her baby and after we went to the park. It was really hot, the kids played in the ditch. Daxton of course fell in, I think it was on purpose. I don’t blame him because it was really hot. We all just spent the day visiting with each other and watching the kids play. We were there for a long time…like 7 hours. It drives people who marry into our family nuts. It’s just what we have always done, sat and B.S.ed for hours.
My Grandma is in the middle with sisters on both sides
Todd (tiffany's husband), Tiffany and Ashley...they are my second cousins
Tahnee, Jared, Kylee, RaCinda, Kalie and Mike
Braden, Braxton, DAXTON, Hunter, Conner and Jaxon
Daxton running after the ball, he had a slow start
Daxton is in his underware, his short wouldn't stay on after he fell into the water


1 comment:

Tiff@ny said...

Cute pics. You are so right people that marry into our family hate these things!!! =) I love it. Miss you